Resources / Guides
- Barrel depth selection guide
- Drywall installation instruction
- Drywall mounting plate
- Alternate material installation instruction
- Alternate material mounting plate
- Removal guide
The drywall mounting plate is designed to “mud” directly into drywall without a visible cover plate or trim. The alternate mounting plate is designed to be used on surfaces other than drywall - for example: millwork, glass, stone, tile, etc. The mounting plate will accommodate a wide range of finish material thicknesses and accept any of the 22 System operative devices.
A removal tool is required for each 22 System installation (sold separately).
- 1x - Double Linear Mounting Plate/Diagonal Mounting Plate